VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT
The Promenade Shops at Centerra, including its parking lot, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting the Center’s legitimate business interests and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of the Center. As a visitor on this property, you and customers are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities while on this property:
- Using physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons of the Center.
- Physically or verbally threatening or intimidating any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities or by unnecessary staring, by following another person through the Center or by using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Center’s patrons or its commercial function.
- Loitering, delaying, lingering, or remaining idle about the property without any useful business for being present.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without the proper written permission of the management of the Center.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or tape players, or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of patrons of the Center.
- Disruptive behavior or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing unlawful acts.
- Running, skating, skateboarding (motorized or non-motorized), and bicycling (motorized or non-motorized) that obstruct or interfere with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with patrons.
- Obstructing the view of windows and tenant displays.
- Creating litter by throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind on the property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying real or personal property constituting part of or located in or on the Center and belonging to the Center, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations or distributing commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale, or available in exchange for a donation or contribution, except with the prior written permission of the management of the Center.
- Canvassing, third-party interviewing or surveying, unless specifically approved by the management.
- Photography or video recording of any kind for commercial use. Video is acceptable for non-commercial and non-disruptive purposes.
- Failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel that is likely to provoke a disturbance or embroil other groups or the public in open conflict.
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, or trash receptacles.
- Possessing and/or consuming any open can, bottle, or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- Use of marijuana in any way – smoking, eating or vaping.
- Cigarette smoking within 15 feet from the entrance.
- Any weapons such as guns, knives, swords, laser pointers and any other items that can harm the customer will be confiscated and given to the proper authorities.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
This list is not all-inclusive, and Property Management reserves the right to revise or modify this code of conduct as necessary. Visitors who do not act responsibly or follow the direction of posted signs and/or center personnel may be asked to leave and will be escorted from the center. If you fail or refuse to leave the property you will be arrested and prosecuted for Criminal Trespass. In addition, Property Management reserves the right to deny a person/person’s entry to the center. Appropriate law enforcement agencies may be notified, as deemed necessary.
No part of this document may be used or reproduced without the express written consent of the Promenade Shops at Centerra. All rights reserved.
Click Here to download a copy of the Code of Conduct.